It has been a wonderful last 7 days. Even though it was actually harder than I thought to think of 10 things to be thankful for and so they are as follows:
1. Moved from an awful city to Exeter which is wonderful.
It also has my favourite restaurant Las Iguanas.
2. Stored my stuff for 10weeks pre-paid so I can chill stress free.
3. There is free food at the house in Exeter.
4. I got to meet as well as, get to spend time with my new and only baby brother.
I already have 5 sisters.
5. I quite like the new book I am currently reading.
The Oversight by Charlie Fletcher
6. I left my very toxic bar job that I had for the last three years.
7. I have fixed my sleeping pattern.
No more missing that day because I went to bed at stupid o'clock.
8. I have reduced my drinking significantly.
From maybe 4-5 + bottles of wine a week to a max of 2 glasses every other day.
9. I have managed to sort out my tuition fee for my masters.
10. I get to spend time with my full younger sister.
Who is like my twin, even though there is an 8year age gap.