- Find new university accommodation for my masters.
- Attend my last ever freshers week.
As a postgraduate student I shouldn't really be going, but who makes the rules!
- Make new friends at my new university.
- Put my dissertation above all else.
I didn't do as well as in my undergrad dissertation as I was hoping for.
- Stop over thinking about simple things.
Too much over thinking about money, weight, jobs etc... Just makes for unnecessary stress, when I need to be focusing on my MSc.
- Go on a few dates.
I haven't been on a proper date in a very long time. As I did sort of have a 'situationship' back when I was in Staffordshire - which is dead and cremated now that I am in Devon.