- Blending brush (£15) - by Bare Escentuals. In my 26 brush set, I do not have a decent blending brush.
- iPad mini with retina display (£319) - this is more of a need than a want, for instance, it would be very useful in lectures, as the lecturers flick through the slides far too fast. additionally, When my iPhone is temporally out of use (usually getting the screen replaced) or I have lost it or it has been stolen (happened twice), I can't access my calendar, mails and reminders on the go. At least, all the information would be synced to the iPad.
- Flash gun (£80 - £300) - So I have been looking at nightclub photography jobs, and I pretty much have all the equipment, other than the flash gun. So it would be like an investment.
- Petite MOTO Black Joni Jeans (£36) - by Topshop... I don't think my bank likes topshop very much.
- Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick (£25) - by YSL. Basically, I would never have dreamed of buying YSL lipstick, but someone gave it to me for Christmas and it's now become my favourite. It smells really nice and doesn't dry out my lips like most, so I want another.
- Vans (£55) - you can never have too many pairs of vans.
So yeah, quite a bit of saving up to do.