- Three of my friends and I have booked a holiday to Crete, Greece for the end of august, this year. I am quite excited for it but I am not excited about paying for it. So, it better be worth it.
- I received my iPhone 5s replacement, much faster than I expected. Hence, I have been really ecstatic.
- For my drugs of abuse module, our group completed a group poster presentation which was awful as there was very poor communication within the group. I was lumped into a group with two other boys, who quite evidently look like they have never talked to a girl before; so it was quite awkward. I absolutely hate group work and thus, I will be happy with a pass with this assignment.
- I haven't really done much clothes shopping this month, but I took advantage of the sale on ASOS and got my self two little black dresses. unfortunately, I returned one of the dresses, because it didn't fit properly around the bust area. I also got some new shows from Forever 21,which I haven't worn yet.
- I completed my student finance 2014/2015 application - this was quite hard to do as I realised this is the last year I will be applying for it. Additionally, I've had to switch the application to an estrangement application. fingers crossed it will be approved! as, I do not have a plan B.
Mini catch up. ❤
This past week has been really relaxed, even though it has been quite eventful. Anyways! what has occurred this week: