If ever I was asked which month was my least favourite month, I would have to say March... I think it is a very long month and there is nothing to look forward to in march. Other Mother's day of course, which I won't be celebrating this year. With that being said, this march I am optimistic and I am hoping to accomplish a few things this such as
- Complete my assignments - on time without asking for extensions
- Travel around the UK a little more - now that I renews my railcard for a year.
- Go to the Gym a little more - instead of sleeping and texting all the time.
- Build up a photography portfolio - I originally got my DSLR camera, lens, flash gun for assignments on my forensic psych course. I think I could do more with the equipment than just take crime scene photos; after all it cost me a pretty penny. I already have some basic skills in photography, but I haven't got the faintest idea how to do all the fancy camera tricks.
- Get a Job - I have a lot of time on my hands
- Level 6 project - well as next year is third year, we're expected to come up with a title, question and concept for our own study by the end of the month. It is exciting stuff, but seems like a lot work.
So, fingers crossed it all goes well.